- Corrosion-resistant due to the high-quality plastics used which is also 100% recyclable.
- Self-priming which gives a steady circulation and uncomplicated installation of pool cleaners.
- Electrically safe, because of the total electrical separation between the swimming pool water and the pump shaft.
- Highly efficient because of our excellent efficiency rating.
- Pump casing and internal parts made from Polypropylene.
- German Engineering and design combined for ultimate efficiency.
- Plastic components are 100% recyclable.
- Temperature stability up to 60°C.
- German design mechanical seal using carbon to ceramic sealing surfaces.
- Simple servicing.
- Fully factory tested.
- New 2 part easy screw on / off lid.
- Stainless Steel shaft.
- 60 month ex-factory warranty under normal operating conditions from date of purchase.
Motor speed approx. (rpm) 2000 / 2430 / 2830
Max. Water temperature (°C) 60
Max. Casing pressure (bar) 2.5
BADU®Eco Touch –
Self-Priming circulation pumps
The BADU®revolution for private swimming pools.
Speck Pumps SA is going green! Due to highly innovative motor technology, the self-priming circulation pump BADU®Eco Touch is revolutionizing energy consumption, operating costs, water quality and lower CO2 emissions in swimming pools and koi ponds. Together with the many other advantages of the BADU®Eco Touch is that it is designed for quiet operation as well.
The system is simple but brilliant: the lower the motor speed, the lower the energy consumption! Many years’ experience in the design and construction of pumps and the use of high-quality materials are a guarantee for time-tested BADU®quality!
|CODE||DESCRIPTION||VOLTAGE||POWER OUTPUT P2|
|209.0160.938||BADU®Eco Touch||1~230V||0.24kW / 0.5kW I 0.75kW|
|DESCRIPTION: BADU®Eco Touch|
|POWER OUTPUT P2: 0.24kW / 0.5kW / 0.75kW|
|TECHNICAL DATA||BADU®Porpoise 10|
|Inlet / outlet connection (Rp)2*||63/50|
|Inlet / outlet pipe, PVC-pipe, d4)*||63/50|
|Power input P1 (kW)||0.40 / 0.70 / 1.05|
|Power output P2 (kW)||0.24 / 0.5 / 0.75|
|Rated current (A)||2.80 / 4.80 / 7.20|