- A powerful jet pump is connected to a plastic jet housing which is flush-mounted in the pool wall (no danger or injuries, as none of the parts project into the pool).
- Through the annular channel around the casing the water is conveyed to the jet pump under low pressure and returned under high pressure through its nozzle.
- Built-in LED light, which can operate from the pool as well as the pneumatic switch.
- On-/off switch under water.
- The flow rate is adjustable.
- A Tingling, invigorating air bubble bath can be attached.
- Plug-on hose with pinpoint massage nozzle or pulsator lend the finishing touch to your bathing fun (optional).
- The BADU®Jet Wave is fully factory tested and together with the internal parts carries a 12 month ex-factory warranty from date of purchase.
BADU®Jet Wave –
Submerged counter stream swim units
What is the BADU®Jet counter stream swimming unit? The BADU® Jet is a powerful exercise unit that lets you swim on the spot for hours, regardless of the size of your pool.
The BADU®Jet Wave can be installed in any type of pool, new or existing, from concrete through to vinyl liner. Enjoy the luxury of a massage by attaching the optional massage hose with pulsator. The BADU®Jet Wave will add fun and value to your pool. The BADU®Jet Wave comes complete with stainless steel jet housing, 2.2kW (3Hp) single phase pump, control box. The BADU®Jet Wave can be ordered with an optional extra stainless steel hand rail and / or massage hose.
Fields of application include mounting into the walls of all types of pools, as a conversation piece, for fitness training, as a wave air bubble bath, for underwater massages (consult physician), endless no-lap swimming with no need to turn around, even in the smallest pool.
|230.4910.008||BADU®Jet Wave Complete Colour||1~230V|
|230.4910.005||BADU®Jet Wave Complete White||1~230V|
|232.3000.402||Stainless Steel hand rail for BADU®Jet Wave Complete|
|TECHNICAL DATA||BADU®Jet Wave|
|Jet / Pump||1~ 21-60/44 NSP|
|Flow rate of pumps (m3/h)||58m3/h|
|Power output P1 (kW)||1~ 2.90|
|Power output P2 (kW)||1~ 2.201)*|
|Number of nozzles (40mm)||1~ 1|
|Flow pressure at nozzle (bar)||1~ 1.00|
|Flow Velocity 2m from the nozzle (m/s)||1~ 1.10|
|Massage pressure (bar) max.||1.40|
|Omni directional swivel nozzle (degrees)||60|
|Attachable massage hose (also pulsator type)||Optional|
|Nozzle for pinpoint Massage available||Optional|
|DESCRIPTION: BADU®Jet Wave Complete Colour|
|DESCRIPTION: BADU®Jet Wave Complete White|
|DESCRIPTION: Stainless Steel hand rail for BADU®Jet Wave Complete|