Speck Pumps Warranties
Speck Pumps’ warranties cover all our products with an ex-factory warranty, and our warranties cover periods ranging from 12 to 60 months.
- Badu®Eco Touch pump
- AQUASWIM®FILTERS AND INTERNAL PARTS
- BADU®Porpoise, BADU®Magic, BADU®Picco, BADU®Resort, BADU®45
- GEMINI Twinsweep Automatic Pool Cleaner
- JUMBO Filter
- BADU®Koi filters and internal parts.
- BADU®Jet counter stream swim units.
- Distribution Boxes and equipment.
- Specktralight Aqua LED lights.
- BADU®VacI Automatic Pool Cleaner and Hoses
- BADU®Clean Supreme Automatic Pool Cleaner and Hoses
- BADU®Eco Wise cartridge filters
- BADU®Logic saltwater chlorinators
All Speck Pumps range of products not specified above has a 12 month ex-factory warranty under normal operating conditions from date of purchase.
The full BADU® range is fully factory tested under normal operating conditions in accordance with the recommendation of quality management and carries the warranty from date of purchase.
The warranty will be in effect as long as the Speck Pumps products are installed and operated in accordance with instructions supplied and under normal operating conditions.
The warranties on all Speck Pumps products will become null and void due to products being misused, abused, neglected or have been in any way tampered with. The warranty will also become null and void when pipes and fittings have been reduced below our standards and technical specifications. Proof of purchase must be presented when claiming repairs under warranty.
The warranty and products are ex-factory, subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale and technical modifications.
Speck Pumps products may not be exported, distributed or sold outside the borders of South Africa without written approval from Speck Pumps SA (Pty) Ltd.