Speck Pumps Warranties
- Badu®Eco Touch pump
- AQUASWIM®FILTERS AND INTERNAL PARTS
- BADU®Porpoise, BADU®Magic, BADU®Picco, BADU®Resort, BADU®45
- GEMINI Pool Cleaner
- JUMBO Filter
- MultiCyclone Range
- BADU®Koi filters and internal parts
- Distribution Boxes and equipment
- Specktralight Aqua LED lights
- BADU®Logic saltwater chlorinators
- BADU®Eco Wise cartridge filters
- BADU®Jet Counter Stream units
- BADU®Pac Automatic Pool Cleaner and Hoses
- BADU®Solar System Panels, controller and boosters
- JOHNTECH Range of pumps
- Rechargeable Spa and Liner-Pool Vac
All Speck Pumps range of products not specified above has a 12 month ex-factory warranty under normal operating conditions from date of purchase.
The full Speck and BADU® ranges are fully factory tested under normal operating conditions in accordance with the recommendation of quality management and carries the warranty from the original date of purchase.
The warranty will be in effect as long as the Speck Pumps products are installed and operated in accordance with instructions supplied and under normal operating conditions. The warranties on all Speck Pumps products will become null and void due to products being misused, abused, neglected, or have been tampered with in any way. Wear and tear on products and parts are not covered by the warranty. The warranty will also become null and void when pipes and fittings have been reduced below our standards and technical specifications. Proof of purchase must be presented when claiming repairs under warranty.
The warranty of Speck products and parts are ex-factory, manufacturing default warranty’s, subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale and technical specifications and modifications.
Speck Pumps products may not be exported, distributed or sold outside the borders of South Africa without written approval from Speck Pumps SA Pty Ltd.