- Pump casing and internal parts made from Polypropylene.
- German Engineering and design combines for ultimate efficiency.
- Plastic components are 100% recyclable.
- Temperature stability up to 60°C.
- Simple servicing.
- Fully factory tested.
- Unique lid with swivel-type hose adaptor.
- German design mechanical seal using carbon to ceramic sealing surfaces.
- Total electric separation.
- Stainless Steel shaft when fitted with the Fasco motor.
- 36 month ex-factory warranty under normal operating conditions from date of purchase.
- Motor speed approx. (rpm) 2840
- Max. Water temperature (°C) 60
- Max. Casing pressure (bar) 2.5
Compact, energy-saving, budget-priced! Nevertheless a fully-fledged self-priming pump built according to Speck Pumps quality standards for small filter units up to 5 m3/h.
The BADU®Picco is especially designed for applications in small filtration plants, splash pools, Koi ponds and water features. The pump can be installed a max. of 1,5m above or a max. of 3m below the water level.
|CODE||DESCRIPTION||VOLTAGE||POWER OUTPUT P2|
|DESCRIPTION: BADU®Picco 5|
|POWER OUTPUT P2: 0.20kW|
|TECHNICAL DATA||BADU®Picco 5|
|Inlet / outlet connection, socket||40/50|
|Inlet / outlet pipe, hose, d4)*||11/2|
|Power input P1 (kW) 1~230V||0.39|
|Power output P2 (kW) 1~230V||0.20|
|Rated current (A)||1.80|